The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles.
- Psalm 34:17
1. Fast Track Service - Barden understands that you may be in urgent need of a new facility. We will provide prioirty treatment to get you into your beautiful, new facility so that you can continue to minister.
2. Lower Down Payment - Barden also understands that you may have a variety of financial concerns at this challenging time. The Barden Family is substantially reducing your initial financial obligation in an effort to avoid any delays in getting your new church started.
3. Extensive Dealer Network - A local, experienced Independent Dealer is available to sit down with you to review your unique situation.
4. Custom Design - The in-house Barden design team will create a custom designed facility based on your specific and unique ministry needs.
5. The Barden Approach - Using state-of-the-art technology, th Barden Panelization Process will fabricate your church in an efficient and accurate manner. This, combined with timely material delivery, will have you back in your church faster.
"We were blessed beyond measure by the Lord's leading in bringing us together with the Barden Company, and I will say that we were never disappointed in our selection of the Barden Team.
Construction began on October 12, 2004, and we held our first service in the newly rebuit sanctuary on January 30, 2005. This was truly an amazing accomplishment as the project was completed in such a short time and under budget! I highly recommend anyone emarking on a rebuilding project to choose the Barden Company as your partner in the task."
- Pastor Ron Henson, Edenton Baptist Church